- Regulations and Guidelines Issued by Ministry of Power
- Clarification on Charging Infrastructure for Electric Vehicles with reference to the provisions of the Electricity Act, 2003 (13th Apr 2018)
- Charging Infrastructure for Electric Vehicles - Revised Guidelines and Standards" issued by Ministry of Power on 01.10.2019.
- Amendment in the revised Guidelines and Standards for Charging Infrastructure for Electric Vehicles issued by Ministry of power on 08.06.2020.
- Central Electricity Authority (Technical Standards for connectivity of the Distributed Generation Resources) Regulations 2019 (8th Feb 2019)
- Central Electricity Authority (measures relating to the Safety and Electric Supply) Regulations 2019 (28th Jun 2019)
- Central Nodal Agency Website: https://www.beeindia.gov.in/
Regulations and Guidelines issued by Other Ministries
"Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of (Hybrid &) Electric Vehicles in India (FAME India) Scheme" by Department of Heavy Industries: fame2.heavyindustry.gov.in
List of Public Charging Stations installed by NTPC/EESL/PGCIL/IOCL/BPCL/HPCL
Electric Vehicle Policies issued by the State Governments