Public Grievance

1.  Public Grievance (PG) Cell of the Ministry is entrusted with the responsibility of redressal of public grievances. PG Cell receives the grievances/representations from two sources i.e electronically on and through post. 
2. PSUs/Autonomous Bodies/ Divisions of the Ministry have been provided with CPGRAMS link. The grievances are transferred to the concerned officials electronically, requesting them to take necessary action and inform the aggrieved person/organisation of the action taken with a copy to this Ministry. Ministry has been monitoring the redressal of grievances with the concerned Divisions/ Subordinates through periodic meetings and personal contacts. Many grievances pertains to issue related to State Governments, Electrification of Villages, Compensation to oustees etc. which are forwarded to respective State Governments for taking necessary action. 
Details of organisation under Ministry: Click Here
3.  Keeping in view the guidelines issued by Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances (DARPG), this Ministry has appointed Nodal Officers in the Ministry.  
Contact details of Joint Secretary (Public Grievances) are: Joint Secretary (Public Grievance) Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-01 
Director (Public Grievances) Shram Shakti Bhawan, Rafi Marg, New Delhi-01 
For lodging a grievance: Click Here